Vegan MoFo has been such a busy month but not without reward! It has been fantastic to get to know some other bloggers and the abundance of gorgeous creative food posted throughout the month has truly been mind boggling. I was honoured to receive Liebster awards from Mandee from Cupcake Kitteh and ZuckerBaby from Tales of a Vegan Food Fetishist.
I'm glad that I posted some links halfway through the month as the volume in my bookmarks is pretty huge. Here are a few more recipes that I am looking forward to making one day:
- Vegan Laksa - In the Mood for Noodles
- Bean Scramble - Veg-am
- Yorkshire Puddings - Heathen Vegan
- Green Chilli Stew - Tales of a Vegan Food Fetishist
- Buffalo Bleu Dip - Veg-am
- Strawberry and cashew cream filled crepes - The Vegan Chickpea
- Olive oil bread with chia - Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Spicy broccoli orzo - Big Mike's Eats
- "Cheese" enchiladas with chili con TVP - Eating Appalachia
Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on my posts throughout the month, I really do appreciate it. I'm looking forward to a quieter month of blogging in November but definitely won't disappear completely.